Welcome to First Learn.com
Learn.com aims to meet the needs of the students of all grades. The purpose of
the website is to introduce the students to the basic essentials of math,
science and English.
aims to make learning of the basic concepts an enjoyable and enriching
experience without causing any undue strain on the child. The basic idea is to
encourage and nourish a spirit of inquiry among the children, rather than
burden them with mere factual information.
have an insatiable thirst for knowledge. This website aims precisely of fulfilling
that, through the spirit of keen observation and ability to draw logical
should find Frist-learn an interesting experience as they progress to
understand the relevance of the basic concept in daily life. It is our earnest
hope that the student-friendly and interactive approach adopted here would
motivate them to learn on their own.
Some of the important
concepts explained through relevant daily life experiences, events and
- Simple activates
enable the students understand the basic concepts through learning-by-doing approach
to find out more on their own.
collection of well-drawn, colorful diagrams to help the students co-relate the
concepts learnt with their daily life.
- Carefully planned worksheets at the end of each topic. These also include
objective type questions, one word questions as well as crossword puzzles.
It is our
firm belief that students should not be over burdened with too much
information. Rather, they need to be trained to look carefully at the world around
them and observe the huge variety of objects and events to be found therein. It
is also important to encourage children to talk about the everyday things they
observe and experience. Both parents and teachers can play an impotent role in
all efforts some errors might have crept in. I shall be grateful to teachers
and students if the same are brought to my notice. Suggestions for further
improvement of this website will be gratefully acknowledged.
- First Learn Blog
- This page will let you know our latest added and the updated pages to my website. Visiting this page will update you with what we have added recently.
- First Grade | First Grade Science | First Grade Math | First Grade English
- First grade has been strictly designed to introduce science, math and English in an innovative way to the students. The main aim of first-learn.com is to give young students systematic
- Second Grade | Second Grade Science | Second Grade Math | Second Grade English
- In second grade we will cover science, math and English. Second grade science lesson plans are arranged in such a way that the young students get a systematic guidance in their study of learning
- Third Grade | Third Grade Science | Third Grade Math | Third Grade English
- Third grade has been designed in accordance with the recommended topics. We will cover science, math and English in very exciting and interesting way. Science, Math and English are very vast subjects
- Third Grade Science Worksheets | 3rd grade knowledge of science
- In third grade science worksheets we will cover various practice sheets which is very exciting and interesting. We have learned the various wonders of science that changed
- Fourth Grade | Fourth Grade Science | Fourth Grade Math | Fourth Grade English
- Fourth grade has been designed in accordance with the recommended topics. In this grade we will cover science, math and English in very exciting and interesting way.
- Fifth Grade | Fifth Grade Science | Fifth Grade Math | Fifth Grade English
- Fifth grade has been designed in accordance with the recommended topics. In this grade we will cover science, math and English in very interesting and specific way. Science, Math and English
- English Grammar and Composition | Elements of English Language
- We will discuss how easy to use English grammar and composition and the usage of it in daily routine. Grammar is the set of rules that changes the form of words and join them into sentences.
- Essay Writing | How to Write an Essay? |Essay Structure |General Essay
- We will learn how to write a good academic essay on different topics. Essay topics can be of variant types depending on different situations like argumentative, admission, classification, comparison, critical, deductive, definition, exploratory, expository, informal
- Contact First Learn | Contact the First Learn e-Learning Center
- Please feel free to use the First Learn contact form to tell us your thoughts. We truly love hearing from our visitors.