In trying to find out the meaning of life, I realized that life is to Live, Love and be Happy. Yes, Life is Love. Not any kind of Love only REAL LOVE. Life is our valuable ability to help each other in order to procure the ticket for Heaven. If you are permitted to live forever, would there be any point?
You know for sure that when you die, you would do no bad things. Death is not the end of the world. It is dawn of new life. It is like the mystery between you and your God. Your death will tear off this mystery! Still, no one desires to die because it fears us! We witness death in the faces of those who died and are reluctant to go through that experience. It is for sure that Life is not an easy going. It’s like a living roller coaster with good and bad days. Don’t tense yourself with the for life! Relax and try to enjoy your life and live it for full term.
I let my life sway me in the path as it desired and designed all over until, now. But at this juncture I realized that having given the opportunity once again to rebuilt my life; which are points I neglected before should be taken care of:
1. I realized that starting the life all over again is not an easy job. It requires a lot of inner strength, courage, self-love, resilience, faith and confidence. Most of these demands time to be developed, I do require learning to have more patience and I need to treat myself with Love, compassion and understanding. “No, this is not the
2. Beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one! ” ~ C. JoyBell C.
3. I am not a finished product. My life is a continuous process of Beginning. I go through life to discover myself. The more I lead my life I discover myself every minute with my each word I speak, each action I take, about my inner journey, path , the purpose and meaning of my life.
4. I need to place trust in the wisdom of my life setting aside to all my doubts. Allowing it to take me not where I think I should go, but to the destination where I am meant to go. I certainly need to trust my Life’s wisdom because it knows much more about me and my life path than I myself do.
5. I must learn to surrender to the reality. No matter how difficult the situation might be, I must adapt to embrace the current reality as if I have chosen it. I must make peace with the present moment which will result in peace in me throughout my life’s journey.
“Accept–then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it… This will miraculously transform your whole life.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
6. I should accept Life as a journey and not a destination. I have to make a peace with this idea within myself. I must fall into the habit of appreciating and feel jubilant of each moment life sends its way. I need to be thankful for each day I walk on this Earth. My mind needs to be disciplined to be present with what is. I have to embrace the current life I am leading stopping to wait for the “real” life to commence. I certainly require to enjoy every moment of my journey, because this journey is My Life!!!