Worksheet on bones and muscles contains the various types of questions of our body to get a definite shape.
Read the concept to answers the questions on bones and muscles of our body.
I. Fill in the blanks:
(i) Bones are muscles give _________ to the body
(ii) Correct _________ makes all parts of our body work well.
(iii) The _________ parts below the skin are the muscles
(iv) Do not _________ while sitting.
(v) The _________ covers our bones and muscles.
(vi) All parts of the _________ are held together by bones
(vii) Our body is made of _________ and muscles.
(viii) There are _________ bones in our body.
II. Answer the following questions:
1. How many bones are found in our body?
2. Name a part of our body where a longest bone is found.
3. Name a part of our body where a joint is found.
4. What is the correct posture to stand?
5. What is the correct posture to walk?
6. What is the correct posture to sit?
7. Why is exercise important for us?
8. Why is a good posture important?
Check the answers of the worksheet on bones and muscles:
I. (i) shape
II. 1. There are 206 bones found in our body.
2. Thigh has the longest bone found in our body.
3. Elbow is a part of our body where a joint is found.
4. To stand in the correct posture we need to stand erect with the back straight, chin in and chest out.
We should put the weight of our body evenly on the feet.
5. To walk in the correct posture we need to walk straight with our shoulders thrown back, head held high and also swing our arms freely.
6. To sit in the correct posture we need to sit up against the back of the chair with our back straight, keep our feet flat on the floor and do not bend our body or shoulders.
7. Exercise is important for us to make our bones and muscles strong.8. Good posture is important because it gives proper shape to our body and keeps us healthy.
From Worksheet on Bones and Muscles to HOME PAGE
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.