Worksheet on our body parts contains the various types of questions on different parts of our body and sense organs.
Read the concept to answers the questions on our body parts.
I. Answer the following questions:
1. Name six different body parts.
2. How do you perform different functions such as eating, writing and cutting?
3. Name six different functions you perform using your body parts.
4. What are sense organs?
5. Name five sense organs.
6. Write functions of each of the following sense organs:
II. Tick (√) the correct word:
1. We all grow with time into (children/adult).
2. Skin helps us to (touch/taste).
3. (Ears/Eyes) help us to see.
4. Nose helps us to (hear/smell).
5. Tongue helps us to (smell/taste).
Check the answers of the worksheet on our body parts:
I. 1. The six different body parts are head, eyes, ears, lips, hands and legs.
2. Different parts of our body work together to perform different functions such as eating, writing, and cutting.
3. The six different functions we perform using your body parts are eating, writing, cutting, laying, walking and running.
4. Sense organs help us to feel the world around us.
5. The five sense organs are sight, smell, hearing, taste and touch.
6. (i) Eyes help us to see.
(ii) Nose helps us to smell.
(iii) Ears help us to hear.
(iv) Tongue helps us to taste.
(v) Skin helps us to touch.
II. 1. adult