Worksheet on animals and their babies contains the various types of questions about the different animals and their young ones.
Read the concept to answers the questions on the names of different animals and their young ones.
I. Answer the following questions:
1. What is a baby frog called?
2. What is a baby goat called?
3. Name two animals that lay eggs.
4. What is a baby cat called?
5. Where does a cuckoo lay its eggs?
Fill in the blanks:
1. The baby of a cow is called __________.
2. The baby of a lion is called __________.
3. The baby of a deer is called __________.
4. __________ lays its eggs in a crow’s nest.
5. A bitch gives birth to __________.
III. Put a tick (√) against the correct sentences and cross (X) against the wrong ones.
1. Each animal reproduce.
2. Mammals give birth to their babies.
3. The young one of a horse is called a
4. Bat lays eggs.
5. Some animals give birth to more than one
baby at a time.
IV. Match the following animals with their young ones:
Check the answers of the worksheet on animals and their babies:
I. 1. Baby frog is called tadpoles.
2. Baby goat is called kid.
3. Frogs and hens
4. Baby cat is called kitten.
5. Cuckoo lays its eggs in a crow’s nest.
II. 1. calf
III. 1. √
Worksheet on Animals Around Us
Worksheet on Animals and their Babies
From Worksheet on Animals and their Babies to HOME PAGE
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.