Worksheet on cleanliness of body parts contains the various types of questions about how to stay clean to remain healthy.
Read the concept to answers the questions on cleanliness of different body parts.
I. Answer the following questions:
1. What do you do with your mouth?
2. What function does your nose perform?
3. What is the use of your skin?
4. How do you clean your eyes?
5. How do you wash your hair?
6. Name the five sense organs.
II. Fill in the
1. We must wash our eyes and face with cold __________ many times a day.
2. We must __________ our nails regularly.
3. We should take a bath __________.
4. We should brush our teeth __________ a day.
5. We must __________ our hair daily.
III. Match the following:
(c ) taste
IV. Put a tick (√) against the correct sentences and cross (X) against the wrong ones:
1. Germs are our friends
2. We should wash our hands before eating food.
3. We should take a bath daily.
4. We should wear clean cloth daily.
5. Cleanliness keeps us healthy.
Check the answers of the worksheet on cleanliness of body parts:
1. We eat food with our mouth.
2. Nose helps us to breathe.
3. Skin helps us to feel a touch.
4. We wash our eyes with cold water many times a day.
5. We wash our hair with a good quality soap or shampoo.
6. The five sense organs are nose, eyes, ears, tongue and skin.
II. 1. water
(c ) taste
IV. 1. X
5. √Worksheet on Safety Rules and First Aid