Worksheet on a need of house contains the various types of questions about a house we live in and their rooms.
Read the concept to answers the questions on a good house.
I. Answer the following questions:
1. Why do we need a house?
2. How many rooms should be there in a good house?
3. Where do we welcome our guests?
4. Where do we sleep in our house?
5. Write the name of two types of houses.
6. What do we do in our dining room?
7. Where do we take bath in our house?
8. What is a kutchcha house made of?
9. What is a pucca house made of?
10. Where do we study in our house?
II. Fill the blanks:
1. We need a _________ to live in.
2. We take our _________ in dining room.
3. We _________ in study room.
4. A good house has _________ rooms.
5. _________ is a type of house.
6. We store things in the _________.
7. Mother cooks food in the _________.
8. A movable house is known as _________.
9. A good house should be _________.
10. Our house gives us _________ and _________.
Check the answers of the worksheet on a need of house:
I. 1. We need a house because it protects us from heat, cold, rain, wild animals and thieves.
2. There should be 8 rooms in a good house. A good house should have a bed room, a drawing room, a dining room, a study room, a kitchen, a store, a bathroom and a toilet.
3. We welcome our guests in the drawing-room.
4. We sleep in the bedroom in our house.
5. Pucca house and kutchcha house
6. We take our meals in the dining room.
7. We take a bath in the bathroom.
8. A kutchcha house made of hay, grass, twigs, etc.
9. A pucca house made of bricks, cements, stones, etc.
10. We study in the study room.
II. 1. House
10. shelter, comfortWorksheet on Safety Rules and First Aid