Worksheet on needs of water contains the various types of questions on uses of water, natural resources and why water is necessary for all living things.
Read the concept to answers the questions on needs of water.
I. Answer the following questions:
1. Can we live without water?
2. Write two uses of water.
3. Why do animals need water?
4. Why do plants need water?
5. Where do we go for boating?
6. What are natural resources?
7. Why we should not waste water?
II. Fill the blanks:
1. Water is also one of basic ________.
2. Plants need water to prepare their ________.
3. We do ________ in water.
4. Animals take a _________ in the water of rivers, ponds or lakes.
5. ________ is produced from water.
6. You drink water when you are ________.
7. Water is needed for putting-off ________.
8. ________ is one of the mode of transportation.
9. Plants need ________ for germination.
10. You should not waste ________.
III. Put a tick (√) against the correct sentences and a cross (X) against the wrong ones:
1. Some plants do not need water.
2. Water is used for cooking food.
3. We do boating in water.
4. We cannot swim in water.
5. Electricity is not produced from water.
Check the answers of the worksheet on needs of water:
I. 1. We cannot live without water.
2. The two uses of water are:
(i) We drink water when we are thirsty.
(ii) We need water for bathing.
3. Animal cannot live without water. Almost all animals drink water.
4. Plants also need water to keep alive. They use water to prepare their food.
5. We do boating in the water of rivers, lakes, etc.
6. Things that are available in nature are called natural resources. Water is natural resources.
7. Water is precious so we should not waste water.
II. 1. needs
III. 1. X
Worksheet on Cleanliness of Body Parts
Worksheet on Keep Fit and HealthyWorksheet on Safety Rules and First Aid
From Worksheet on Needs of Water to HOME PAGE
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.